Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mystery VOXBOX from Influenster ~ Review

A little while ago I did a survey for Influenster for a mystery hair care voxbox. I was disappointed when at the end of it, I was informed I didn't qualify. "Oh well, there will be another one" I thought to myself. About a week later, I was surprised to find in my mail box the Mystery Hair Care Voxbox!

My samples were frozen, but it didn't affect them at all. I anxiously opened them after allowing them to unthaw & while the scent was strong, it was not unpleasant. My next thought was, it says to use them for 1 week. They are such small bottles though, my hair is rather long & thick so normally I need more conditioner...I wasn't sure how long they would last.

The card included with my samples claims that it is specially formulated to reconstruct hair's strength by 90% from root to tip, repairs hair & prevents further damage. It states that it contains  damage-fighting Phyto-Keratin Complex & Cupuacu Butter.

I used them during my next shower & decided to use small amounts at a time to see how much I would need. I used a lot less than I normally would, so I can see those samples lasting me a week! After drying, I  noticed the scent wasn't that strong which is great. My hair had more volume than normal & it felt so soft & silky. Normally my hair has a coarse dry feel to it, not after using this.

I'm not sure what brand this mystery box contained, but I am eager to find out as it is my new favourite!


No comments:

Post a Comment